Reporting & Analytics

sdianic

Date range mismatch on dashboard and emailed dashboard

Hi,

I have a problem when trying to email the dashboard - the date range in the email doesn't match the date range on the dashboard. I also made sure that the date range (last month) was selected under "Dashboard context" in the "Email this dashboard" menu. 

You can see an example below. It's happening on several reports on my dahsboard.

New Project (1).png

Can you help me troubleshoot this? Thanks in advance for any helpful info.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
sdianic

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak, thanks for writing back.

I was referring to this process:

1. I created a dashboard with a default date range filter "Last month"

2. All custom and standard reports are showing the correct date range on the dashboard

3. I wanted to set up a recurring email to the stakeholders from the dashboard

4. When I test the "Email this dashboard" some custom reports don't show the date range from step 1.

5. When I add "Send with filters" on the "Email this dashboard" and enter the date range from step 1. The email still doesn't show the date range from step 1. for some custom reports

I attached the example in my first post.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sdianic,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Just to confirm: I believe you're looking at data in two different reports/dashboards:

1. Marketing email performance under Marketing > Email > Analyze and

2. the Sources report under Reports > Analytics tools > Traffic Analytics > Sources.

Is that correct? 

If yes, you should be able to select a custom date range for reports in both places, first under Marketing > Email > Analyze: 

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 15.23.02.png

And then Reports > Analytics tools > Traffic Analytics > Sources (change the Date range to Custom): 

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 15.19.25.png

I hope this is what you were looking for! 

I also wanted to mention that you can reach out to our support via your HubSpot account if you need immediate help with this. Access to technical support is included in your subscription; our support team can provide real-time help with questions about account settings and our tools. 

Cheers, 

Mia, Community team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes