Reporting & Analytics

Sengels
Participant

Dashboard is not found

SOLVE

Hi! I am relatively new to Hupsot and really like it, but I just cannot access the Dashboard - the page is not found. I use Chrome and updated everything, deleted cookies, allowed cookies, tried different browsers - nothing changes. Can you help me please?

Sengels_0-1665482687377.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Dashboard is not found

SOLVE

Hi @Sengels,

Which page exactly are you trying to open? (Whereto in the menu are you navigating?)

As a first step, I'd recommend trying a different browser and, if that works, deleting cache and cookies in your main browser. If the problem persists, check if one of the extensions in that browser might be causing the issue by disabling them and re-enabling them one by one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Sengels
Participant

Dashboard is not found

SOLVE

Thanks it works now ♥️

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dashboard is not found

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

Thanks for chiming in with the handy troubleshooting steps, @karstenkoehler

@Sengels this error may be related to a issue HubSpot accounts had earlier today that has since been resolved where users were not able to view dashboards.

Could you check to see if you're able to view your dashboard now and let us know?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Dashboard is not found

SOLVE

Hi @Sengels,

Which page exactly are you trying to open? (Whereto in the menu are you navigating?)

As a first step, I'd recommend trying a different browser and, if that works, deleting cache and cookies in your main browser. If the problem persists, check if one of the extensions in that browser might be causing the issue by disabling them and re-enabling them one by one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.