Reporting & Analytics

kgregorakis

Daily Prospect Report

SOLVE

Anyone, when receiving the Daily Prospect report, there is a button called PREVIEW that drills down, within this section, it displays About the Company and also displays a list of Related companies (8), with an associated button labeled ADD. When I press ADD - it  adds a company. Any guiadance on how to optimize this information.

Guidance and tutorial appreciated!

thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Trumeter
Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner

Daily Prospect Report

SOLVE

Thanks for the detail... I don't know of any automations within HubSpot to add contacts in this flow, but I do know of two entities that might add value.  DiscoverOrg has a HubSpot integration, as does ClearBit.  Zapier has a page that shows some common ClearBit integrations that seem a fit for what you describe....  

https://zapier.com/apps/clearbit/integrations/hubspot

Let me know if this helps you, and if you choose one how they work for you.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Trumeter

Daily Prospect Report

SOLVE

Help us by defining what you want to do here, what exactly do you mean by optimize?

kgregorakis

Daily Prospect Report

SOLVE

hi, after adding the "LIKE" company, what ways exist to capture contact information for the decision makers?

I am new to hubspot. seeking best practices and suggestions by seasoned users on how valuable this tool can be. or maybe better stated, what is it's real value?

thanks!

0 Upvotes
Trumeter
Solution

Daily Prospect Report

SOLVE

Thanks for the detail... I don't know of any automations within HubSpot to add contacts in this flow, but I do know of two entities that might add value.  DiscoverOrg has a HubSpot integration, as does ClearBit.  Zapier has a page that shows some common ClearBit integrations that seem a fit for what you describe....  

https://zapier.com/apps/clearbit/integrations/hubspot

Let me know if this helps you, and if you choose one how they work for you.

0 Upvotes