Reporting & Analytics

BrittanieC
Teilnehmer/-in

Customizing Submission Tracked Data in CSV Download

lösung

Hello,

I am wanting to see if there is some functionality available in HubSpot currently that would allow me to customize tracked fields on form submission. Optimally we would like to be able to go to a landing page dashboard and download the CSV file of form submissions and have that CSV file include the precise origin of our leads/contacts visit. ie. I don't want to see the source was social media, I want to see that the source was specifically facebook or linkedin.

I know I can look up that information on the specific contact/leads source in their individual profiles, and I can view the sources in the sources column, but I'd like to be able to align our sources with our submissions/contacts in one easy step. 

Thank you for your  time!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
bradmin
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi, @BrittanieC. The information you're looking for won't be available from exporting form submissions from a specific form, but would be available if you built a list instead.

Start by creating a list of anyone who's submitted the particular form. When the list finishes building, export it and include all of the properties in the Web Analytics History and Conversion Information sections. The Original Source/Original Source Drill-down 1/Original Source Drill-down 2 properties will contain the origin info you're looking for, and the other properties in those sections can also add context. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
bradmin
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi, @BrittanieC. The information you're looking for won't be available from exporting form submissions from a specific form, but would be available if you built a list instead.

Start by creating a list of anyone who's submitted the particular form. When the list finishes building, export it and include all of the properties in the Web Analytics History and Conversion Information sections. The Original Source/Original Source Drill-down 1/Original Source Drill-down 2 properties will contain the origin info you're looking for, and the other properties in those sections can also add context. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
BrittanieC
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

This is perfect, thank you so much for your help!

0 Upvotes