Reporting & Analytics

craigarector
Participante

Customized Tracking URLs?

resolver

Is there a way to create a custom hubs.ly? I'm wanting to create tracking urls for a direct mail campaign, but I don't want to put some weird upper-lower-digit url...they look shady in my opinion. I'd like to customize it.

Is that possible?

1 Solução aceita
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

Integrate your bit.ly account and use your custom bit.ly URLs based on the short domain of your choosing.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
Rebrandly_Fay
Participante

resolver

🎉 It’s a great day for Rebrandly  HubSpot customers! The Rebrandly integration with HubSpot is now available in the HubSpot App Marketplace!

What does this mean for you?
No more generic short links! If you’ve been frustrated by your inability to change the HubSpot short URLs when you publish your campaigns, this is the integration for you. 
Now you can publish social media content directly from Rebrandly! Save time with short branded URLs that you can customize, track, and manage all in one place. 
Boosted campaign performance! Branded short links receive up to 40% higher click-through rates than generic links, so give Rebrandly a try!

🧠 Ready to learn more? Check out the Rebrandly app in the HubSpot app marketplace now!
rebrandly.com/hubspot

0 Avaliação positiva
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

Integrate your bit.ly account and use your custom bit.ly URLs based on the short domain of your choosing.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Avaliação positiva
AudiThisWorld
Membro

resolver

Bit.ly's solution is great if you are willing to pay thousands of dollars a year for their software. Some of us small businesses cannot afford their insane rates and prefer to use more reasonably priced solutions like Rebrandly. Hubspot forcing me to use hubs.ly when I have my own shortener is unacceptable. There should be a way to toggle it off and use my own solution.