Customized Tracking URLs?

resolver
Highlighted
Colaborador Ocasional

Is there a way to create a custom hubs.ly? I'm wanting to create tracking urls for a direct mail campaign, but I don't want to put some weird upper-lower-digit url...they look shady in my opinion. I'd like to customize it.

Is that possible?

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita

Soluções aceitas
Highlighted
Ícone da Comunidade

Integrate your bit.ly account and use your custom bit.ly URLs based on the short domain of your choosing.

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context -- see Marketing Hub Enterprise 2020.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Highlighted
Ícone da Comunidade

Integrate your bit.ly account and use your custom bit.ly URLs based on the short domain of your choosing.

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context -- see Marketing Hub Enterprise 2020.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Highlighted
Colaborador Ocasional

Bit.ly's solution is great if you are willing to pay thousands of dollars a year for their software. Some of us small businesses cannot afford their insane rates and prefer to use more reasonably priced solutions like Rebrandly. Hubspot forcing me to use hubs.ly when I have my own shortener is unacceptable. There should be a way to toggle it off and use my own solution. 

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva