Customize Marketing Dashboard per business unit

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

using HubSpot on the Enterprise plan i would like to create customized dashboards per business unit. 

Explanation:

Dashboard unit 1
when i choose "best landing pages" as a report to add to my dashboard, i only want to see a ranking of the pages that are in unit 1 and so on. all the other ones should be excluded. 

Is something like this possible?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hi @Tintenton,

Currently there is no report available based on a section of your website, or unit of your business. 

If this is something you would like to see implemented in the future, I would recommend creating an idea on our ideas forum.

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Tintenton,

You should be able to do this type of reporting using Microsoft Power BI and using our Power BI Integration for HubSpot.  https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/powerbi

There is a free trial so you can determine if you will be able to produce exactly the kind of report you are looking for.  All HubSpot Sales and HubSpot marketing data that are available through the HubSpot APIs are available through the integration into Power BI.  

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, Bayard Bradford

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM | HubSpot Integrations | CRM-Driven Marketing for Revenue Growth
HubSpot Diamond Solutions Partner
Occasional Contributor

Hey @johnelmer

thank you for your idea. 

Unfortunately adding another integration and in the end paying for it is not an option for my client.

However i appreciate your answer. 

Best regards, 

Antonia

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

@Tintenton check out databox.com and if you integrate google analytics into this, it might just solve your problem.  They also have a free plan which allows up to 3 databoards / dashboards.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Tintenton 

You would be able to do the exact operations using Sprinkle Data. Furthermore, you can use Sprinkle for generating customised reports as per you KPI requirements.

Regards

Sam

0 Upvotes