Reporting & Analytics

jhall
投稿者

Customer Journey Report

解決

There are a few data points I'd like to pull together from all of our customers so we can have a better idea of how to reach and connect with future customers.

1. Where did they come from and what did they look at on our website before and after they converted?

2. Did they come back to the site after they converted and if so what did they do on the site?

3. What emails did they open, click, share and when did they unsubscribe if they did?

Some of this we can get from GA but not specific to our customers or our email campaigns.  I can't find a Hubspot report that captures all of the details that I can see in individual contact files so that I can build a picture of trends.  Does that exist?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Customer Journey Report

解決

Hi @jhall

The attribution report would be a good starting point in terms of gathering the data around what pages website visitors are going to. 

Additionally, the sources report could give you some of the information you are looking for. Here are a few resources that explain the report. 

1. How to master the sources report
  2. Sources report user guide

@coreysmith @Josh do you have any suggestions on gathering this information within HubSpot? 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Customer Journey Report

解決

Hi @jhall,

What HubSpot products and subscription do you have? 

Depending on what tools you have access to, where your website is hosted (by HubSpot or externally), and what subscription level you have will vary the best next steps. 

Once we have this information, the Community can give more insight!

0 いいね!
jhall
投稿者

Customer Journey Report

解決

Thank you.  We have Professional 2013.  Our website is hosted through Wordpress rather than on HS.

Appreciate your help.

Jennifer

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Customer Journey Report

解決

Hi @jhall

The attribution report would be a good starting point in terms of gathering the data around what pages website visitors are going to. 

Additionally, the sources report could give you some of the information you are looking for. Here are a few resources that explain the report. 

1. How to master the sources report
  2. Sources report user guide

@coreysmith @Josh do you have any suggestions on gathering this information within HubSpot? 

0 いいね!
coreysmith
トップ投稿者 | Gold Partner
トップ投稿者 | Gold Partner

Customer Journey Report

解決

There is no one report that you can pull to gather this data. I do agree that the attribution report is a good starting point. While I can't tell you specifically what report you would want to look to build, there is a lot of data in there.

It's likely you might need the reporting add-on to get as detailed as you'd like. You can light up a trial of that to see if it helps you.

Corey Smith

Marketing Strategist • Tribute Media

smith@tributemedia.com

--
Corey Smith
Directory of Digital Marketing
corey@intuitivewebsites.com
jhall
投稿者

Customer Journey Report

解決

Thank you Corey, what do you mean by "light up a trial?"