Reporting & Analytics

RLS1
Teilnehmer/-in

Customer Journey Breakdown (Marketing Activities to Meetings)

lösung

Hi everyone,

I am trying to analyze my customer journey. Does anyone have a good way of curating a report that consists of various marketing activities - from opening emails to submitting forms, and ultimately to booking a meeting on the Meetings links? I would like to see how many steps my leads took before booking a meeting with a sales rep. I am trying to understand the rate of conversion from create to close so I can better improve my marketing initiatives via HubSpot (close leads sooner by enhancing/improving that journey. I have found that there is no easy way to cross-report on Meetings (sales activities) and marketing activities. And there is no way to see the time it took from a lead came in, engaged, spoke with sales, and closed. Any help or advice would be most appreciated!  

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
CAnderson716
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @RLS1, I would you use lifecycle stage tracking for this and you may have to go a little custom depending on the stages and conversion that you want to track. For example, every time a lead is created you can create a workflow that automatically updates their lifecycle stage to whichever stage you want to label that, prospect, lead, etc. To track when a meeting happens, you can integrate your calendar with HubSpot, and then when a contact is associated with a calendar invite of a particular name, say a "Discovery Call", then their lifecycle stage could be updated to Sales Accepted Lead, or Sales Qualified Lead, depending on how you currently track your funnel. I have my HubSpot instance integrated with Google calendar and can track when a contact is associated with a calendar invite of a certain name.

To track how long a contact is spending in each lifecycle stage, I would create a custom field for each Lifecycle Stage that you have to track the Lifecycle Stage Date of Conversion and add an action in your Workflow that updates this date field to the date of the step, whenever the lifecycle stage field is updated, such as Sales Qualified Lead Date of Conversion.

The above set up should help with tracking the conversion and also understanding the velocity at which contacts are progressing through the funnel.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
CAnderson716
Lösung

lösung

Hi @RLS1, I would you use lifecycle stage tracking for this and you may have to go a little custom depending on the stages and conversion that you want to track. For example, every time a lead is created you can create a workflow that automatically updates their lifecycle stage to whichever stage you want to label that, prospect, lead, etc. To track when a meeting happens, you can integrate your calendar with HubSpot, and then when a contact is associated with a calendar invite of a particular name, say a "Discovery Call", then their lifecycle stage could be updated to Sales Accepted Lead, or Sales Qualified Lead, depending on how you currently track your funnel. I have my HubSpot instance integrated with Google calendar and can track when a contact is associated with a calendar invite of a certain name.

To track how long a contact is spending in each lifecycle stage, I would create a custom field for each Lifecycle Stage that you have to track the Lifecycle Stage Date of Conversion and add an action in your Workflow that updates this date field to the date of the step, whenever the lifecycle stage field is updated, such as Sales Qualified Lead Date of Conversion.

The above set up should help with tracking the conversion and also understanding the velocity at which contacts are progressing through the funnel.