Customer Journey Analysis

TrustedShopsMoe
Participant

Hi everybody,

we want to dive deeper into our customer journeys and would love to run all sorts of queries against the touchpoint database. As far as I can see we can just see all touchpoints on an indiviual lead/customer basis, but with Hubspot we are not able  to run queries against all data that are lying on the Hubspot servers. Is this correct?

Best,

Moritz

5 Replies 5
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @TrustedShopsMoe can you explain what you mean by: with Hubspot we are not able to run queries against all data that are lying on the Hubspot servers. 

I want to make sure I understand your question correctly. 

0 Upvotes
TrustedShopsMoe
Participant

Hey @roisinkirby, I mean that I don't see a possibility to run queries against the Hubspot customer journey database that for example show all touchpoints of a certain group of customers. Its just possible see individual journeys, right?

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @TrustedShopsMoe is this the sort of reporting you are looking for: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/events-user-guide-v2

0 Upvotes
ShanePunt
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi there

This sounds like something our developer could do via a custom 3rd party reporting dashboard using the API.

0 Upvotes
OleBossdorf

Hi @TrustedShopsMoe,

This is exactly what we're also looking for! For us to better understand where to put our marketing budget it's crucial to run advanced attribution models on Hubspot's touchpoint (aka. website visits / sessions etc.) database. 

@roisinkirby do you mind having a look into this? I already discussed this topic with a number of customer service representatives but they always lead me back to the community forum... This is a feature that we would not just be willing to pay a substantial fee for but also sth to take Hubspot software to the next level 🙂

Best, Ole