Reporting & Analytics

RMarques5

Custom Report Builder - Marketing Email Reporting

SOLVE

Hi team,

I'm farly new using HubSpot and I have been exploring the reporting functonality. I have some custom reports built but none close to what I would like to see.

Basically I would like to create a Report where I can see the total amount of Deliveries but also the percentage of open rate and click rates for specific periods. I have a performance chart that includes Click Rate and Open Rate but not deliveries, and it doesn't let me change/add anything.

Is there a way to create this report in HubSpot, or do I have to have some sort of API?

Thank you,

Raf

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RMarques5,

For marketing email reporting, I'd recommend referring to Menu > Marketing > Email > tab Analytics. This tab gives you exactly the metrics you're asking for and you can save them to a dashboard. You can filter by date range and campaign.

Keep in mind that you won't see all report settings once saved to a dashboard, for example the campaign filter. (I'd recommend naming it correctly immediately when saving.) The date filters can still be changed in the saved report.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RMarques5,

For marketing email reporting, I'd recommend referring to Menu > Marketing > Email > tab Analytics. This tab gives you exactly the metrics you're asking for and you can save them to a dashboard. You can filter by date range and campaign.

Keep in mind that you won't see all report settings once saved to a dashboard, for example the campaign filter. (I'd recommend naming it correctly immediately when saving.) The date filters can still be changed in the saved report.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.