SOLVE

1 Accepted solution
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

Custom Analytics Reports - Need Expanded 'AND' Options

SOLVE

Hi @katie505we ,

Yep, this is a limitation at the moment. You could post it into the Ideas section, but I can imagine there's probably a very good performance reason there are such restrctive options in the custom analytics views. Still, couldn't hurt.

In the meantime, Google Analytics can surely help you with parts of it, but obviously you won't be able to see the HS metrics like form fills and lifecycle stages, so not ideal!

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

Custom Analytics Reports - Need Expanded 'AND' Options

SOLVE

Hi @katie505we ,

Yep, this is a limitation at the moment. You could post it into the Ideas section, but I can imagine there's probably a very good performance reason there are such restrctive options in the custom analytics views. Still, couldn't hurt.

In the meantime, Google Analytics can surely help you with parts of it, but obviously you won't be able to see the HS metrics like form fills and lifecycle stages, so not ideal!

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!