Reporting & Analytics

JamesByrnes
Membre

Cross referencing reports regarding "un-engaged contacts".

Résolue

Hi guys,

So, I have been tasked with creating a few reports regarding un-engaged contacts. I have utilised the "un-engaged contacts" via the lack of email engagements, but was wondering if there is a way to cross-reference the report with contacts engaged with "activities/notes"?

For example, I have a number of contacts who don't regularly engage with the email content we send out, yet I engage with on a weekly basis through phone messages and face-to-face meetings.

Thanks in advance,

JB.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
JorieMunroe
Solution
Formateur inbound
Formateur inbound

Résolue

Hi @JamesByrnes,

If you are using the HubSpot CRM, you should have access to the contact property last activity date, which will display the last time a note, call, sales email, meeting, or task was logged for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record.

One potential option would be to create a list of contacts who were 'unengaged' from email AND had not had an activity logged to their contact record in a select amount of days (through a rolling date filter). This would allow to see who is not engaging in emails or having notes, calls, etc. logged to their records.

Best,

Jorie

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
JorieMunroe
Solution
Formateur inbound
Formateur inbound

Résolue

Hi @JamesByrnes,

If you are using the HubSpot CRM, you should have access to the contact property last activity date, which will display the last time a note, call, sales email, meeting, or task was logged for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record.

One potential option would be to create a list of contacts who were 'unengaged' from email AND had not had an activity logged to their contact record in a select amount of days (through a rolling date filter). This would allow to see who is not engaging in emails or having notes, calls, etc. logged to their records.

Best,

Jorie