Reporting & Analytics

JamesByrnes

Cross referencing reports regarding "un-engaged contacts".

SOLVE

Hi guys,

So, I have been tasked with creating a few reports regarding un-engaged contacts. I have utilised the "un-engaged contacts" via the lack of email engagements, but was wondering if there is a way to cross-reference the report with contacts engaged with "activities/notes"?

For example, I have a number of contacts who don't regularly engage with the email content we send out, yet I engage with on a weekly basis through phone messages and face-to-face meetings.

Thanks in advance,

JB.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JorieMunroe
Solution
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SOLVE

Hi @JamesByrnes,

If you are using the HubSpot CRM, you should have access to the contact property last activity date, which will display the last time a note, call, sales email, meeting, or task was logged for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record.

One potential option would be to create a list of contacts who were 'unengaged' from email AND had not had an activity logged to their contact record in a select amount of days (through a rolling date filter). This would allow to see who is not engaging in emails or having notes, calls, etc. logged to their records.

Best,

Jorie

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
JorieMunroe
Solution
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SOLVE

Hi @JamesByrnes,

If you are using the HubSpot CRM, you should have access to the contact property last activity date, which will display the last time a note, call, sales email, meeting, or task was logged for a contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record.

One potential option would be to create a list of contacts who were 'unengaged' from email AND had not had an activity logged to their contact record in a select amount of days (through a rolling date filter). This would allow to see who is not engaging in emails or having notes, calls, etc. logged to their records.

Best,

Jorie