Reporting & Analytics

ChrisChiha
Contributeur de premier rang

Creating dashboard for email saved for automation

Résolue

Hello everyone,

I want to build a dashboard to have more visibility on the performance of emails saved for automation / Emails being sent from my workflows.
Need to display overall performance for the emails saved for automation, and stats per specific email sent if possible.

I would really appreciate your advice on this. Thanks !

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hey @ChrisChiha,

This is surprisingly and unintuitively difficult in HubSpot. There are a few standard reports that can be filtered but there is little customization possible.

Here's how you'd approach this: Navigate to Menu > Marketing > Email > tab Analyze. You can now filter the whole dashboard by a date range and email type:

karstenkoehler_0-1637573279194.png

This is where you'd select Automated. All of the below reports would then filter by this selection. For some of these reports, you'll se an Actions button that lets you save these reports to a dashboard:

karstenkoehler_1-1637573325554.png

I'd recommend naming these reports immediately as you won't be able to tell later which filters you originally seelcted.

The reports you can get are:

Recipient engagement: Sent, Open Rate, Click Rate, Click-Through Rate, Reply Rate

Delivery: Delivered Rate, Hard Bonce Rate, Unsubscribed Rate, Spam Report Rate

Email performance reports: Performance by device type

Email data chart: Performance over time, Sent, Opened, Clicks, Replies, Delivered and many more

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hey @ChrisChiha,

This is surprisingly and unintuitively difficult in HubSpot. There are a few standard reports that can be filtered but there is little customization possible.

Here's how you'd approach this: Navigate to Menu > Marketing > Email > tab Analyze. You can now filter the whole dashboard by a date range and email type:

karstenkoehler_0-1637573279194.png

This is where you'd select Automated. All of the below reports would then filter by this selection. For some of these reports, you'll se an Actions button that lets you save these reports to a dashboard:

karstenkoehler_1-1637573325554.png

I'd recommend naming these reports immediately as you won't be able to tell later which filters you originally seelcted.

The reports you can get are:

Recipient engagement: Sent, Open Rate, Click Rate, Click-Through Rate, Reply Rate

Delivery: Delivered Rate, Hard Bonce Rate, Unsubscribed Rate, Spam Report Rate

Email performance reports: Performance by device type

Email data chart: Performance over time, Sent, Opened, Clicks, Replies, Delivered and many more

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ChrisChiha
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

Yes it turns out that's the best we can get it, although i think it is crucial to build detailed reports for automated emails, as they are sent per triggers, and in larger quantities.