Reporting & Analytics

parlicharkes
Participant

Creating an MQL notification email

SOLVE

As it stands, our sales team aren't fully using HubSpot. For that reason, we'd like to be able to send them a notification when a contact from one of their accounts becomes an MQL. 

Is it possible to create an email template that pulls in a snapshot of the contact's recent activity, i.e. their timeline, so that the saleperson can get an idea of their interaction with us so far? Obviously as the salesperson won't be logging in at the moment ot

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
lsirac
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi!

Do you have HubSpot Marketing Pro/Enterprise?

In the marketing platform, you can do this very easily with a workflow with an internal notification: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/how-do-i-send-internal-notification-emails

If you need any help setting this up and do have this feature enabled, I'll be glad to help!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
lsirac
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

You can't embed the whole timeline, but you could use the contact property "Internal Contact Record" that leads to their timeline inside the CRM.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
lsirac
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi!

Do you have HubSpot Marketing Pro/Enterprise?

In the marketing platform, you can do this very easily with a workflow with an internal notification: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/how-do-i-send-internal-notification-emails

If you need any help setting this up and do have this feature enabled, I'll be glad to help!

0 Upvotes
parlicharkes
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, 

Thanks for replying. I've set up internal notifications before - my question is, is there a way to embed a snapshot of the contact's timeline in an email?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
lsirac
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

You can't embed the whole timeline, but you could use the contact property "Internal Contact Record" that leads to their timeline inside the CRM.

0 Upvotes
sdaily
Participant

SOLVE

@lsirac I do not see "Internal Contact Record" as an available property on the contact object. Is it now "HubSpot Contact"?

0 Upvotes
parlicharkes
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks - but would that enable the user to view the record without logging in, as our sales team don't log in to HS at the moment?

0 Upvotes
lsirac
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

No, you'd need to grant them a Sales user access to the CRM.

Out of curiosity: would you like to tell me (by private message if you'd rather) why your sales team doesn't use HubSpot? That's a case I don't see often, and I'd like to know more about it so I can also help my customers who could be in the same case at some point down the line!

0 Upvotes
parlicharkes
Participant

SOLVE

I've sent you a PM Smiley Happy