Reporting & Analytics

Doornboe
Participant

Creating a report on contacts that were created from Social Media

SOLVE

Hi!

I'd like to create a report for all the contacts that were created in Hubspot from social media that shows where they are in the lifecycle stage.  thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Doornboe,

This can be done with custom reports! Navigate to Reports > Reports > Click Create custom report and select Single object > Contacts.

Now click the Filters button, find Original Source and select is any of Social Media. Your report will now only show contacts whose first touchpoint was tracked as social media.

Next, click into the Visualization tab and drag and drop Count of Contacts and Lifecycle stage into the Displaying area. (If these properties do not show by default, you can add them by clicking on Data step.) Your chart should now populate.

I'd choose the chart type Donut or Pie for this.

Of course, you could further filter this report, e.g. by Create date is This year so far.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Doornboe
Participant

SOLVE

This is perfect - thank you!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Doornboe,

This can be done with custom reports! Navigate to Reports > Reports > Click Create custom report and select Single object > Contacts.

Now click the Filters button, find Original Source and select is any of Social Media. Your report will now only show contacts whose first touchpoint was tracked as social media.

Next, click into the Visualization tab and drag and drop Count of Contacts and Lifecycle stage into the Displaying area. (If these properties do not show by default, you can add them by clicking on Data step.) Your chart should now populate.

I'd choose the chart type Donut or Pie for this.

Of course, you could further filter this report, e.g. by Create date is This year so far.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.