Reporting & Analytics

SebastianT
Participant

Create the average amount of contacts

SOLVE

I am trying to create a report creating the average amount of contacts created over team. How would I be able to do that? I couldn't find any custom calculation field or formula I can use-

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @SebastianT, I don't think what you're looking for is possible.  HubSpot reports aren't really built to show calculations like this.  There are calculation properties, but those live at an object level (think contact, company, deal, etc.).  Unfortunately, you'll have to do a bit of math here, but you could create a report filter by "Create date" and under other filters set contact owner as any of "Name 1, Name 2, etc." then pull your average quickly.

Hope that helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @SebastianT, I don't think what you're looking for is possible.  HubSpot reports aren't really built to show calculations like this.  There are calculation properties, but those live at an object level (think contact, company, deal, etc.).  Unfortunately, you'll have to do a bit of math here, but you could create a report filter by "Create date" and under other filters set contact owner as any of "Name 1, Name 2, etc." then pull your average quickly.

Hope that helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Upvotes