Create report for new contacts after first webinar subscriptionSOLVE
Apr 14, 2021 5:25 AM
Since the new customer reporting tool came online I created a nice dashboard but over the weeks Hubspot somehow withdrew the functionality.
Have a graph where I can see daily/weekly unique subscribers for webinars
- We host 1/2 webinars per week with ±75 subscribers per session (±50 that actually participate)
- Subscription via 3 ways (a) via one HS form, (b) via Eventbrite or (c) via Zoom directly
- Workflows are in place to 'append' the topic on a property for subscribers via (a) and (b)
- Participants often subscribe for multiple topics after having been participating in 1 session
How can I filter how many unique/new subscribers are subscribing per session?
Ideally with on the other Y-axes the total number of subscriptions per day.
I had this graph but it can't load anymore and I cant find a screenshot anymore..
Any ideas on how to set up this report?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Apr 15, 2021 9:48 AM - edited Apr 15, 2021 9:49 AM
Thanks for the follow up @jassie.
What I envision is this:
- Yearly Lists of all webinar registrations in 2018 & 2019
- List covers the whole year, no quarterly or monthly lists exist any more
- List of all webinar registrations in 2020 + Quarterly registration lists for 2020
- When 2021 is complete, all quarterly lists are deleted
- The quarterly lists help you with current reporting
- List of all 2021 registrations (yearly list that keeps growing on its own)
- List of all 2021 registrations by quarter (quarterly lists that can be pre-built and collect as the dates come on their own. Quarterly lists are deleted on a cycle.)
- List of bi-monthly registrations (monthly list that reports on the now. Monthly lists are deleted on a rolling 12-month cycle.)
I'm trying to envision a managable group of lists that can be cleaned up easily whenever you want to make your cut offs. Because these lists exist, you can make lists or dashboards that show contacts who are in one list but not another. For example: Contact on the Current Bi-Monthly Registration list, do they exist on any Yearly Registration list? Yes, ok they are a repeat. No...Are they on another Bi-Monthly registrtaion list from this year? Yes = Repeat; No = Brand new participant.
It'll take some set up and testing, but I believe once you get your core set of lists in place and understand how to keep them managed, you'll be able to quickly find the info you are looking for.
Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.