Reporting & Analytics

dwightbailey
Contributor

Create a report of contacts that have visited website and how many times within a filtered date rang

SOLVE

I need help with how to create a report of contacts that have visited our website, showing how many times they have visited within a filtered date range.

Is this possible to do? If so, how?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Create a report of contacts that have visited website and how many times within a filtered date rang

SOLVE

@dwightbailey is there a filter in your report to include/not include contacts by email domain? I would look at that as a solution. Show contacts that don't include your company's domain. I think that's poossible.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
chutchens
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Yes, this is possible. You will want to create an ACTIVE list where the criteria is set up as Page View (see screen shot). You will want to choose Page View, and then set the URL to whichever page you're measuring. From there, you can then set filters for your selected date range. 

Hope that helps! The list tool is very powerful. 

danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@dwightbailey is there a filter in your report to include/not include contacts by email domain? I would look at that as a solution. Show contacts that don't include your company's domain. I think that's poossible.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
dwightbailey
Contributor

SOLVE

I have actually solved this myself having read a similar question on here.

However, what I now need to do is to filter out certain contacts in my report......some internal staff are showing at the top of number of sessions because obviously they are on the site everyday - how do I filter these and others?

0 Upvotes