Reporting & Analytics

amandabrunish
投稿者

Create Report for Template Clicks?

解決

Hi All - I am wondering if there is a way to see the most viewed clicks in specific templates?  I know there is the Report View within templates that will show you click rates but, as far as I can see, there is no way to see the % of users that clicked which particular link in that template.

There is an excellent chance I could be missing it but regardless, any one have any ideas?

Thank you! 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @amandabrunish   You are correct that you can see total number of clicks and click rate percecntage, but the analytics tools don't allow you to analyze or show a "heat map" type of graph that breaks down clicks on your specific links in a template. 

A few suggestions to find this data elsewhere: 

1) Limit the number of links per email -  While it is always a good idea to add as many resources as possible, a 1:1 sales email could start to feel like a blast email (and loose the personal touch) if filled with too many links. If you limit the message to two or less links (covering the same topics) you can use the available analytics to judge succes. 

2) Look at page analytics - Rather than looking at email analytics, is there a way to extapolate visit from an email using page analytics? This may give you a more accurate read as to which links are being clicked (especially if the page was created specifically for the email in question. 

If you'd like, you can suggest individual link click percentages by adding this as a  post to our ideas forum.  Please add context by addressing the following in your suggestion: 

WHO is the feature for?

WHAT product/tool does it improve?

What is the GOAL of the improved feature?

Where is the ROADBLOCK if not implemented?

How would this add VALUE?

Finally, I'll tag a couple of our awsome partners to see if they have any further ideas. @kbento and @ajwiggins85, any ideas here? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @amandabrunish   You are correct that you can see total number of clicks and click rate percecntage, but the analytics tools don't allow you to analyze or show a "heat map" type of graph that breaks down clicks on your specific links in a template. 

A few suggestions to find this data elsewhere: 

1) Limit the number of links per email -  While it is always a good idea to add as many resources as possible, a 1:1 sales email could start to feel like a blast email (and loose the personal touch) if filled with too many links. If you limit the message to two or less links (covering the same topics) you can use the available analytics to judge succes. 

2) Look at page analytics - Rather than looking at email analytics, is there a way to extapolate visit from an email using page analytics? This may give you a more accurate read as to which links are being clicked (especially if the page was created specifically for the email in question. 

If you'd like, you can suggest individual link click percentages by adding this as a  post to our ideas forum.  Please add context by addressing the following in your suggestion: 

WHO is the feature for?

WHAT product/tool does it improve?

What is the GOAL of the improved feature?

Where is the ROADBLOCK if not implemented?

How would this add VALUE?

Finally, I'll tag a couple of our awsome partners to see if they have any further ideas. @kbento and @ajwiggins85, any ideas here? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 いいね!
amandabrunish
投稿者

解決

Ed - your point about multiple links is a good one.  We want templates to appear as personal as possible, and bulking it up with too many links can take away from that!