Reporting & Analytics

Jacob311
Participante

Count Changes in Calculated Properties

resolver

Here is what I need to create:

Report answers the following question. Broken out by month, what is the average time between each Lifecycle Stage? Run data YTD (Jan 1, 2020 - Aug/September, 2020).

• Lifecycle stages: Lead, MQL, SQL, Opportunity, Customer
  • Include number of Contacts that moved into each stage

I have created caluclated fields to determine the average amount of time it took contacts to migrate from Lead to MQL, MQL to SQL, SQL to Opportunity, and Opportunity to Customer. (leaving me with 1 available calculated field of the 5 max allowed)

I have this in a report:

average-time-in-lifecycles.png

This shows me what I need to know as far as time between lifecycles, but what I still need is to be able to display how many contacts were counted to create those totals of days. 

What I did was create another report to try and display this. However, this chart is showing how many people ended those months in those lifecycle stages. These numbers are close, but they're not exactly correct. I just want to display how many contacts moved from Lead to MQL, how many moved from MQL to SQL, etc. Not how many contacts were in the SQL stage at the end of the month. 

Here is my second report that is not correct:

contact-totals-by-lifecycle.png

I would like to consolidate this information into one report if possible. If not, how can I display how many customers migrated from one lifecycle to the next? 

All advice appreciated.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Bryantworks
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hey @Jacob311, since it's unlikely you can get this all in one report.  To report on the count of people that moved from one stage to another I think you can utilize the "Became a X date" and create a report per lifecycle that you track.  This would give you a count of users who became a lead, MQL, SQL, etc. in the date range that you specify.  

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
JessicaH
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Jacob311,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.
Hi @Dan1 @warrendavey @MAC-MCB, would you be able to share your thoughts with @Jacob311?

Thanks,
Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Jacob311
Participante

resolver

Thank you @JessicaH 

This hasn't been resolved yet so I appreciate anyone you can tag that might have some insight. Thanks!

Jake

0 Me gusta
JessicaH
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Jacob311,

Let me tag some more subject matter experts, to see if they can assist with this.

Hi @Bryantworks @AdamLPW @AM8 do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Bryantworks
Solución

resolver

Hey @Jacob311, since it's unlikely you can get this all in one report.  To report on the count of people that moved from one stage to another I think you can utilize the "Became a X date" and create a report per lifecycle that you track.  This would give you a count of users who became a lead, MQL, SQL, etc. in the date range that you specify.  

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert