Conversion rates in new Analytics Tools

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Unless I'm missing it somewhere, there's no way to longitudinally overlay your contact conversion rates on top of channel sessions graphs. This was a hallmark of the old Sources report and was super helpful in visually contextualizing 2 critical KPIs. Am I missing something? Is this feature really slated to be sunsetted with the old Sources report? 

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I want to second Ilan's request. Being able to mouse over and see overall conversion was super useful.

But the new tool is deficent in another way when it comes to showing the overal conversion rate for specific periods or frequnecies. . If I go to the conversion rate tab of the new tool and want to mouse over the conversion rate total for a specific date week or period, whatever frequency I've chosen, the tool doesn't show the total conversion rate, it averages the conversion rates for the different sources. 

Personally i feel that's a useless number because it doens't weight the importance of the different sources.  So if my smallest source of traffic happens to have a high conversion rate during a specific period, I see an astronmical (and false) total conversion stat. If that smallest source has a bad period, my total rate sinks. In either case, I'm not getting the info I want, which I had with the old sources tool. 

The overall conversion rate is what I'm looing for.  Can you fix that?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

It's back now. thank you.  Just choose "combination" Style and you'll have that nice conversion rate line combined with sources. 

Thank you Hubspot!

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Yes - very frustrated with the in ability to measure the conversion rate against traffic.  I miss my black line from the old sources - bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Upvotes