Reporting & Analytics

gil1002
Contributor

Contacts re-engagement

SOLVE

We do a lot of nurturing to our existing Hubspot DB and we see people that been there forever and may have already been assigned to sales in the past returning and re-engaged with us.

What's the best way to measure it or show it in a report?

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Contacts re-engagement

SOLVE

Hi @gil1002,

This is somewhat variable based on how you measure original assignment and re-engagement. But a good starting point would be to create a contact report using:

• Owner Assigned Date Filter: is last year (or quarter, or whatever makes sense to you)
  • Recent Deal Close Date: is next (quarter, month, or whatever makes sense to you)
  • If engagement doesn't relate to a specific deal, you could look at:
    • Last activity date
    • Last engagement date
  • To get accurate data, you may also need to apply filters or values for lifecycle stage, lead status, etc.

I hope this gets you started, but let me know if you want to hone in a bit more specifically. I am happy to help. 🙂

Josh  

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
gil1002
Contributor

Contacts re-engagement

SOLVE

So I think what would have given me the info I'm looking for (if Hubspot could have delivered this data). 

- Time passed until the last visit/email click

I don't think HS has this data stored, can you think of a way to get it?

gil1002
Contributor

Contacts re-engagement

SOLVE

Both suggestions are valid, I wish there was a cleaner way to do it. Hubspot talks often about the value of nurturing, but it is not straightforward to measure it.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Contacts re-engagement

SOLVE

Hi @gil1002 ,

so, I do not actually have a direct report that would show us re engaged contacts. A good way might be creating reports or lists that use filters based on number of form submissions (ex: filter for >1 submission), create date before a certain period, or first conversion date before a certain period. Hope this makes sense.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

Josh
Solution

Contacts re-engagement

SOLVE

Hi @gil1002,

This is somewhat variable based on how you measure original assignment and re-engagement. But a good starting point would be to create a contact report using:

• Owner Assigned Date Filter: is last year (or quarter, or whatever makes sense to you)
  • Recent Deal Close Date: is next (quarter, month, or whatever makes sense to you)
  • If engagement doesn't relate to a specific deal, you could look at:
    • Last activity date
    • Last engagement date
  • To get accurate data, you may also need to apply filters or values for lifecycle stage, lead status, etc.

I hope this gets you started, but let me know if you want to hone in a bit more specifically. I am happy to help. 🙂

Josh  

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer