Reporting & Analytics

Todor

Contacts created by google search ad keywords

SOLVE

Hi,

Here is the case:

The google search term report shows conversions (contacts created in HubSpot) from keywords I don't target, in general. However, I want to check all the HubSpot contacts created from these keywords and their activity on our platform. 

Why do I need that?

1. It could be a waste of money to continue with these keywords. In this case I would like to add the keywords to the negative list so I don't spend more money on the.

2. The keywords and the contacts created from them could be valuable for my business.

Is there a way how to aggregate all the contacts created by the different paid ad keywords?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
APrigent
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @Todor  !

Indeed, it is possible to create a report on the number of contacts and the property "Original source drill-down 2", by filtering on "original source" = paid search".

You should have the visualization of the contacts created via ads according to the search term used to arrive on your site.

I hope to have helped you!

Have a nice day,

Alice
alice.prigent@markentive.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JoCleanHub
Participant

SOLVE

I could cry!!! this solution is the dream 

APrigent
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @Todor  !

Indeed, it is possible to create a report on the number of contacts and the property "Original source drill-down 2", by filtering on "original source" = paid search".

You should have the visualization of the contacts created via ads according to the search term used to arrive on your site.

I hope to have helped you!

Have a nice day,

Alice
alice.prigent@markentive.com