Reporting & Analytics

CQ17
参加者

Contacts are showing up multiple times on report

解決

I have a report that pulls from two data sources: Contacts and Deals. When I added Deals, it made everyone who had more than one Deal show up that number of times. I tried making Deals the primary data source but that doesn't seem to change anything. Any ideas on how to filter it so each person only shows up once? I would just get rid of Deals but there's a property I need that's a Deal property. 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Alex_Elborn
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @CQ17 

If it's just a list you'd like, I would say the list tool is probably a better fit for this!

You can set up an active contact list and use deal properties to define who is in the list. Providing your 'effective date' field is set up as a date property it should work by setting the dates as 'is between' the first and last day of the current month! This will pull through any contacts who have an associated deal  with the 'effective date' that is in the current month.

If you want this list to appear on a dashboard, you can create a single object contact report to pull through the list of contacts in a report.

I hope that helps achieve what you're looking for!

footer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
Alex_Elborn

解決

Hi @CQ17 

Are you able to give some more context around what you're looking to achieve with the report? I.e. what you are reporting on? Is it just that you want a list of contacts who all have at least 1 deal associated to them?

Thanks for the tag @TiphaineCuisset 

HS Community Footer (1).png

footer
CQ17
参加者

解決

@Alex_Elborn 

Hi Alex! I'm sorry for my delay in replying.

For this particular report we're trying to get a list of every client whose Deal starts the first of the current month (which we use the "effective date" field for). I tried just using Deals as a data source but we like to have the first and last name of the client on the report as well, which is a Contact property. Any ideas? 

0 いいね!
Alex_Elborn
解決策

解決

Hi @CQ17 

If it's just a list you'd like, I would say the list tool is probably a better fit for this!

You can set up an active contact list and use deal properties to define who is in the list. Providing your 'effective date' field is set up as a date property it should work by setting the dates as 'is between' the first and last day of the current month! This will pull through any contacts who have an associated deal  with the 'effective date' that is in the current month.

If you want this list to appear on a dashboard, you can create a single object contact report to pull through the list of contacts in a report.

I hope that helps achieve what you're looking for!

footer
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @CQ17 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @danmoyle @NicoleSengers @Alex_Elborn do you have any advice for @CQ17 on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !