Contact Report by Current Day

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I am looking to create a report that capture a certain field status on a given day. So I have a field that is a status field, and I want the report to visually show weekly where the status was/is.

Hope that makes sense!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Advisor

What exactly are you trying to show? You'd need some number based property (create date, count of contacts ect) to populate your other axis. You could show the amount of each stage you have by a count of contacts for each by day. It'd probably be cramped if you're using a daily frequency. Then you can click on a specific bar to drill down into what contacts make it up.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply!

I basically want to show a week by week comparison of the field on that given week. I'm attaching a template that was built in excel. I don't think I can get the graph to stack, but hoping I can provide some sort of snapshot data here.

Thanks!

image.png

0 Upvotes
Advisor

Okay that's relatively easy with custom reports (if you have access to those). I just wanted to be sure you didn't want a report with specific contacts but the drill down update has made that less of a problem. 

If you create a custom report you can filter by date (or set it to all time) or create a list and use that as filter criteria. Then you want to add your field in the data tab, it should already include a count of contacts option in the visualization tab. 

From there you just add your field (Lifecycle Stage below) and measured by Count of contacts and then pick how you want it displayed, you can play around to see what works best.  Depending on the field you can display more than one sometimes. 

Capture.PNG