Reporting & Analytics

KLitzenberger

Connecting Ad spends to Social Reports

SOLVE

What I am looking to do is to automate our company ad spends on social media platforms and compare them to the total number of impressions on our socials. All of thiis would be displayed on a dashboard. Right now, I can export the data to Google Sheets and manually check but is there a way to automate this process?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KLitzenberger,

This will not be possible within one report, but you could place several reports on a dashboard.

Options for paid social reports are unfortunately limited (especially compared to social media point-solutions) but you can check yourself: Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library, toggle the "Ads" checkbox in the left sidebar and scroll down to see which ad spend reports are available. (That's all there is.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KLitzenberger,

This will not be possible within one report, but you could place several reports on a dashboard.

Options for paid social reports are unfortunately limited (especially compared to social media point-solutions) but you can check yourself: Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library, toggle the "Ads" checkbox in the left sidebar and scroll down to see which ad spend reports are available. (That's all there is.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.