Reporting & Analytics

JonSven
Participant

Comparing workflow enrollment and engagement dates in a report

Hi -

HubSpot newbie here trying to build a report for a campaign dashboard.

I trying to create a report that shows me the number of form submissions by a campaign audience after they were enrolled in a workflow.

Is there a way to setup a report that compares the form submission date with the workflow enrollment date (or an enrollment date I push as a workflow action)? Some of the workflow members are recycled from previous form submissions and are appearing in raw counts of members with form submissions.

4 Replies 4
kasiabf
Participant

@JonSven have you tried adding the form submission as a goal to your workflow? Whilst this wouldn't appear in a dashboard, it will give you the information you need directly in the workflow 'goal completions' area, including the date that the goal was completed at - I hope that helps! 

0 Upvotes
JonSven
Participant

I have. Unfortunately, using form submissions as goals for the workflow still doesn’t account for which came first. If a contact has submitted a Contact Us form in the past we then can’t enroll them in the campaign workflow because they have already achieved the campaign goal.
0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JonSven

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

While there's currently no detailed workflow data available in custom reports (the data lives in the workflow's performance tab), there is one descriptor for Contacts available in the report builder that could be helpful: "Now in Worflow"

Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 16.47.25.png

I also wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions:

hi @Josh@Phil_Vallender@Gilempert, do you have any advice for @JonSven? Thank you! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

JonSven
Participant

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak ! I'm thinking my best course is to get our LifeCycle stages setup properly since that's really what I'm trying to approximiate with the relative form submission dates