Reporting & Analytics

Onloop
メンバー

Combine Two Reports Into One Report - When using different "date properties"

解決

Hi All, I am trying to combine two reports together.

Report #1 - New Deals for the month, by the create date.

Report #2 - Won Deals for the month, by the close date.

In a nutshell, We want to see the "conversion ratio", how many deals were won this month, compared to how many deals were received this month. 

The reason we must filter with different date properties is that some "won deals" could be from deals created 60, 90, 120 etc days beforehand. So if we sort "won deals" by create date it is not accurate as many deals take a long time to become CLOSED WON.

Ideally, we want a report that looks like this below, the red line shows deals won by the closed date, and the bars show new deals received by create date.

Is it possible?

Onloop_0-1675041605599.png

REPORT #2 FILTERS

Onloop_1-1675042160922.png

REPORT #1 FILTERS

Onloop_4-1675042305233.png

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Onloop,

This is, as far as I know, not possible. HubSpot reports don't have options that would allow for combining this information within one report.

However, iff you're looking for a visualization of the conversion rate, I'd recommend taking a different approach. You can create a deal funnel report. Instead of including all pipeline stages in this funnel report, you would include all deals created and won deals: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-funnel-reports

karstenkoehler_0-1675055673961.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Onloop,

This is, as far as I know, not possible. HubSpot reports don't have options that would allow for combining this information within one report.

However, iff you're looking for a visualization of the conversion rate, I'd recommend taking a different approach. You can create a deal funnel report. Instead of including all pipeline stages in this funnel report, you would include all deals created and won deals: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-funnel-reports

karstenkoehler_0-1675055673961.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.