Reporting & Analytics

JesRichards
Participant

Can you track phone calls as conversions?

SOLVE

Is there a way to track phones calls as "conversions"? And associate the phone call with the contact. We want to see how people are converting phone call, contact form, live chat etc. and we used to monitor that in Google Analytics, but I would like to see that data in Hubspot if possible.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @JesRichards  This depends on what you refer to as conversions. In Hubspot, a conversion is when someone submits a form. Any form submission automatically ticks the Lead lifecycle stage, and you job is to nurture the lead further into a customer.

You won't be able to automate a phone call into a conversion to lead, but you can do it manually. The CRM won't be able to tell you how many contacts converted via phone call however. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @JesRichards  This depends on what you refer to as conversions. In Hubspot, a conversion is when someone submits a form. Any form submission automatically ticks the Lead lifecycle stage, and you job is to nurture the lead further into a customer.

You won't be able to automate a phone call into a conversion to lead, but you can do it manually. The CRM won't be able to tell you how many contacts converted via phone call however. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes