Reporting & Analytics

SkyJellyfish
Participant

Can't Download Customer Journey Map Template

SOLVE

Hello Everyone!,

I can't seem to download the Customer Journey Map Template from this page:

https://offers.hubspot.com/customer-journey-map-template

It just asks me to sign in over and over - can anyone help me figure out how to download it?

Thank you

Nik

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SkyJellyfish,

Have you tried another browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Edge) or private / incognito tab in your browser of choice? (I've just tested the form and download in private Firefox window and it worked fine.)

Alternatively, I would try on another device (laptop, phone). HubSpot will send you a confirmation email with the link to the resource.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
SkyJellyfish
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Karsten,

I've tried on phone, laptop, chrome and firefox (in private and normal modes), and on another desktop and it just has the same loop for me. Thank you for the advice though! 🙂

Nik

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SkyJellyfish,

Have you tried another browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Edge) or private / incognito tab in your browser of choice? (I've just tested the form and download in private Firefox window and it worked fine.)

Alternatively, I would try on another device (laptop, phone). HubSpot will send you a confirmation email with the link to the resource.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.