Reporting & Analytics

Charlott
Participant

Can I filter influenced contacts from a campaign to see how many are associated w. target companies?

SOLVE

As part of our KPIs, we would like to be able to see not just influenced contacts but also influenced contacts associated with target companies (defined by a custom property). Is there a way to filter that?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Can I filter influenced contacts from a campaign to see how many are associated w. target companies?

SOLVE

Hi @Charlott,

How exactly are you visualizing influenced contacts? If you're working with custom reports, the easiest way to to filter the report would be via a contact list.

Create an active list (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Contact-based > Active list). In the left sidebar, you should see the option to filter by Company properties. This is where you'd specify your custom company property value.

karstenkoehler_0-1618405672063.png

With the list ready, you can now go back and add the list membership as a report filter (left sidebar, click Filters on the upper left of the report builder).

karstenkoehler_1-1618405715396.png

Let me know if I got your request right.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Charlott,

You can click on that number in the campaigns dashboard and will see the option to create a list, lower left of the screen:

karstenkoehler_0-1618491973008.png

Once you have that list, you can cross-reference it with your target account list. How are target accounts currently labeled in your portal? If you're working with the Target account company property, you're contact list filters could look like this:

karstenkoehler_1-1618492138605.png

HubSpot would return the contacts to you that are in your in your "Influenced contacts" list from the campaign dashboard and at the same time associated with a company that is a target account.

Let me know if I got your request right this time!

Best

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Charlott,

How exactly are you visualizing influenced contacts? If you're working with custom reports, the easiest way to to filter the report would be via a contact list.

Create an active list (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Contact-based > Active list). In the left sidebar, you should see the option to filter by Company properties. This is where you'd specify your custom company property value.

karstenkoehler_0-1618405672063.png

With the list ready, you can now go back and add the list membership as a report filter (left sidebar, click Filters on the upper left of the report builder).

karstenkoehler_1-1618405715396.png

Let me know if I got your request right.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Charlott
Participant

SOLVE

Very helpful. Interesting that Hubspot Support didn't come up with that one. Thanks!

Charlott
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Thanks but I was actually referring to Hubspot's Campaigns setup and the ability to see how many of our TARGET contacts were influenced by a campaign. Below you see the metric I referred to "Influenced contacts". I am merely trying to find a way to establish how many of those are in our focus accounts. In other words, I am trying to work out how we can show top management how well our different campaigns "hit" our target audience.

campaigns - influences contacts.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Charlott,

You can click on that number in the campaigns dashboard and will see the option to create a list, lower left of the screen:

karstenkoehler_0-1618491973008.png

Once you have that list, you can cross-reference it with your target account list. How are target accounts currently labeled in your portal? If you're working with the Target account company property, you're contact list filters could look like this:

karstenkoehler_1-1618492138605.png

HubSpot would return the contacts to you that are in your in your "Influenced contacts" list from the campaign dashboard and at the same time associated with a company that is a target account.

Let me know if I got your request right this time!

Best

Karsten Köhler