Reporting & Analytics

JRochaGarcía

Can I exclude the traffic to our careers page from Hubspot Analytics?

SOLVE

Our website is in WordPress with the HubSpot plugin installed

We don't want the traffic to our careers page to affect our marketing reports in hubspot

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JRochaGarcía 

While some reports cant be filtered, you can create an analytics view that excludes the pages/URLs that you don't want in your report. Certain reports like marketing performance cannot be filtered in that way but you will be able to see the traffic that you are looking for.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JRochaGarcía ,

With the WordPress plugin, the HubSpot tracking code is included by deafult and would be tracking on these pages.

The best thing to do would be to create a Custom Analytics View to exclude certain URL's from tracking. You could then filter your reports using this analytics view.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JRochaGarcía 

While some reports cant be filtered, you can create an analytics view that excludes the pages/URLs that you don't want in your report. Certain reports like marketing performance cannot be filtered in that way but you will be able to see the traffic that you are looking for.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers