Reporting & Analytics

MLozanoLievan
Participante

Can HubSpot breakdown the original source of every single page of your website?

resolver

Hi,

My question is if I can create a report that could show me the original source of a specific page instead of looking at my entire website traffic's original source.

eg. I want to know only the original source traffic of my home page that is external from HubSpot or from a landing page inside HubSpot

Right now I can only see the original source of my entire site or the number of sessions per page but I can't see the original source per page

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @MLozanoLievan,

When you open the internal view of a page (Menu > Marketing > Landing Pages / Website > Website pages), you can scroll down and should views, form submissions, new contacts etc broken down by sources: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/analyze-performance-for-individual-pages-and-blog-posts

Let me know if that answers your question!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
PPalmer
Membro

resolver

Hi,'

I have same question Instead of looking at my entire website traffic's original source, I want to create a report that shows me the original source of a particular page.

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @MLozanoLievan,

When you open the internal view of a page (Menu > Marketing > Landing Pages / Website > Website pages), you can scroll down and should views, form submissions, new contacts etc broken down by sources: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/analyze-performance-for-individual-pages-and-blog-posts

Let me know if that answers your question!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MLozanoLievan
Participante

resolver

What if it's an external page, not in HubSpot? Because I tried this and notice I could see my specific landing page's original source, but couldn't see the external pages, which is most of my website

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @MLozanoLievan,

In that case you would check the analytics of the website tool behind your external pages, if you want traffic sources broken down per page. Alternatively, if you have Google Analytics running on these pages, you would check that.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler