Reporting & Analytics

Daniel_Bleich
Autorität

Campaign reporting

I am trying to generate a report for a specific inbound campaign and would love to hear thoughts on how best to do it.

What I want is  a report about a specific campaign that I can then export in PDF:

1. Email statistics
  2. Form submissions
  3. New Contacts 

I have not seen a way to get this all in one dashboard

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
5 Antworten
tammymiles
Teilnehmer/-in

Campaign reporting

What if you have multiple different campaigns using the same assets?  We use lead hooks for various types of campaigns and can't create new assets for every activity.  Is there a way to "override" the campaign if the system sees the latest campaign influenced a form or download?

0 Upvotes
jphilbrook
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

Campaign reporting

I completely agree with this. HubSpot rolled out a new Campaign focus, but I can't see a way to easily export all these great details. Help HubSpot!

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Campaign reporting

Hi @jphilbrook 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this, currently being examined by the Product Team. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

@Daniel_Bleich not sure if this is exactly what you had in mind, but you could either comment with your ideas/use case or submit another Idea if this is too different. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

DanielSanchez
Autorität | Platinum Partner
Autorität | Platinum Partner

Campaign reporting

Hello Daniel, how are you?

When we create an email, landing page, cta, and other actions on HubSpot, we have the possibility to link them to a campaign.

If you link all your actions in the same campaign, you can have a general report of the campaign, being able to see the general performance of conversions or also individual about each action. A list of some items that you can link to a campaign: landing pages, CTA's, emails, URL's created with UTM for ads and external links. And any other action on HubSpot that can be linked to a campaign, will contribute to the report.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards! 🙂

Daniel_Bleich
Autorität

Campaign reporting

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply, yes I know about Campaigns and connecting assets, but I am looking for an actual report that you can create from this campaign for example in a dashboard or to export as PDF as you can do for other assets.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution