Reporting & Analytics

RteWinkel

Campaign dashboard

Hi there,

I would like to create a campaign based dashboard that includes the following metrics:

- Sessions
- New contacts
- Submissions
- Emails (Sent, opens, clicks)
- Social posts (clicks, impressions, ctr)
- Traffic per channel (Email, Paid search, Paid social etc)
- Submissions per channel

In the dashboard I would like to filter by campaign level.

Is this possible and how?

4 Replies 4
JPanama
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Campaign dashboard

Hi @RteWinkel

Thanks for getting in touch. This sounds like a job for Campaign Analytics. If you have Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise, you can access your Campaign Analytics by navigating to Reports > Analytics Tools > Campaign Analytics. 

From there you'll see a series of metrics including Influenced Contacts, Sessions, New Contacts, Influenced Deals, Influenced Revenue. You can save each of these charts/tables to your Dashboard by clicking Save to Dashboard. You can do this per campaign. 

The data in these Reports is generated using the Assets you have added to the Campaign, more on this here. Each of these Assets will have its own performance page within the relevant tool (Marketing Email performance etc) 

With Traffic Analytics (Reports > Analytics Tools > Traffic Analytics) you can click on the Campaign tab, and in a similar way to the Campaign Analytics, you can add those traffic analytics to your Dashboard. 

Similarly, with Social Reports, you can filter by Campaign as per this Knowledge Base guide.

In short, yes it looks like this is all possible, you may need to spend some time exploring the various Analytics Tools, and looking through the Report library. If you don't find what you're looking for, the Custom Report Builder is a powerful tool, and I'm sure you could put something together that suits your needs. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best, 
Joe (HubSpot Support) 

Msyvrais
Key Advisor

Campaign dashboard

I think the poster was looking to move these reports to a dashboard - when you are building dashboards it's often for users not living in HubSpot - to send them here there and everywhere for stats seems unrealistic..

I +1 this ask. 

mdstrobe

Campaign dashboard

@Msyvrais @RteWinkel were you ever able to resolve this and build a campaign level dashboard that is not from the out of the box performance tab within the Campaign object?

0 Upvotes
Msyvrais
Key Advisor

Campaign dashboard

I have not had to address this since making the above comment - but I have not seen anything in product updates since either. So I would think it's not yet addressed and I have no work around solution at this time. 

0 Upvotes