Reporting & Analytics

KMcMaster

Calculating Unique Open & Click Rates from the Advanced Recipients Email Export

SOLVE

Is there a way to calculate the unique open rate and unique click rate from the Advanced Recipients List export? I am hoping there is something in the export for me to use, and I am just missing it. There isn't a column to indicate if open or click is unique or not. 

I know I can do those calculations from the Basic export, but then I'm missing the total opens, clicks, and URLs clicked. I'd love to be able to get everything from one report. 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KMcMaster,

The metrics in the export data and advanced export data files are unique: unique opens (the number of recipients who opened your email) and unique clicks (the number of recipients who clicked on a link in your email).

At the moment, the total number of opens and clicks is not and can not be included in the export file. If you want it to show up in the file, the best place to request this as a feature would the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KMcMaster,

The metrics in the export data and advanced export data files are unique: unique opens (the number of recipients who opened your email) and unique clicks (the number of recipients who clicked on a link in your email).

At the moment, the total number of opens and clicks is not and can not be included in the export file. If you want it to show up in the file, the best place to request this as a feature would the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.