Reporting & Analytics

LBrunoRMD

CTAs are no longer working for us

Yesterday we had an outage with CTAs across the entire website. It appears the redirects are broken. Is anyone experiencing issues with CTAs on their website or emails? 

We spoke with our support rep today and they are looking into it. 

4 Replies 4
ACaracappa
Participant

Have you had any resolution on this? Seeing the same issue...

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ACaracappa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I'd like to share this article "CTAs (legacy) | Frequently Asked Questions" that might be of interest to you.

What exactly is not working for the CTA you are using, please?
Is it the redirection?
Or the tracking?
Since when this behavior happened?

The more info, screenshots (without sensitive/confidential information), and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

I also wanted to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation @danmoyle, @Josh and @HFisher7, do you have any suggestions to help @ACaracappa, please?

If anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

If you are still running into this issue, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription, and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thanks and have a lovely day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

+1 for screenshots and details @ACaracappa. HubSpot is updating the CTA tool with some really cool improvements, but also I've noticed some things are missing (A/B testing, smart rules), so I'm sure Support would be able to help, and they'd pass along issues to the team. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LBrunoRMD 

Thank you for reaching out!

I had a look and I cannot see any widespread issue regarding CTAs for our customers. 

I'd recommend continuing partnering with our technical support team that can investigate further, I can see they're actively working on your issue!

Thank you for your patience

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !