Reporting & Analytics

SGallier
Participant

Business Units and Basic Reporting

Hey guys!

Basically, we have 2 brands, soon to be 3, and we need to create very separate but basic dashboards. Things like campaign performance and spending should be filtered by BU. I need a way to quickly view my daily spending and campaign performance by BU.

It should be fairly simple to designate an ad account or campaign per BU and report that way. A worst option is to at least filter by campaign name to show only what you need on the dashboard. The latter is helpful but once you get to dozens of campaigns, the filter is a huge laundry list. 

I am surprised that no one has suggested this. Seems extremely important to any marketer. Perhaps people are creating shortcuts? If so, I would love to know them! 

5 Replies 5
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@SGallier I haven't created exactly what you're looking for so this is less about being a solution, and more of a confirmation - if there isn't a standard way of doing this currently, I'd ask the question in the Ideas section and ask people to upvote it. This sounds like one of those good ideas that would get peoples' attention, and therefore the attention of the HubSpot product team! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
SGallier
Participant

Thanks @danmoyle . I didn't realized this was not under the idea section. Just posted there.

danmoyle

Right on @SGallier! I've upvoted & commented. 😊

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your help, @danmoyle!

I'll add @SGallier's idea here for visibility: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Business-Units-and-Basic-Reporting/idi-p/654016 

Cheers,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SGallier,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would like to invite a few of our subject matter experts to get their thoughts.

Hi @danmoyle@Edyta7510@GRajput, @ChrisoKlepke - Do you have any suggestions for @SGallier?

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes