Reporting & Analytics

RoselineKp

Building a ratio report

SOLVE

I want to build a MQL report that shows the ratio of qualified to unqualified leads weekly. I saw there is a 'quota' option in the reports section but when I select it nothing happens. Please advise. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 7.12.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-27 at 7.12.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-27 at 7.12.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-27 at 7.12.43 AM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Building a ratio report

SOLVE

Hi @RoselineKp,

You're not creating a new report with those filters, you're looking up whether there are existing default reports in the report library.

If you want to create a report, click Single object > Contacts. You can then visualize the Count of contacts and your qualified/unqualified property.

For a ratio report, I'd recommend a pie or donut chart visualization.

Let me know if you get stuck at any point.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Building a ratio report

SOLVE

Hi @RoselineKp,

You're not creating a new report with those filters, you're looking up whether there are existing default reports in the report library.

If you want to create a report, click Single object > Contacts. You can then visualize the Count of contacts and your qualified/unqualified property.

For a ratio report, I'd recommend a pie or donut chart visualization.

Let me know if you get stuck at any point.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.