Reporting & Analytics

shaneb

Beta Reporting - Can't lose Visits/Clicks

SOLVE

so I like some of what you folks have done with the new reporting beta - but this change from visits/clicks to Sessions is a Game Ender for us.  We have to have Clicks - I use this to monitor our CPC campaigns on search and social - and clicks don't match sessions.  

We HAVE to have clicks  -- if you guys want to make up some arbitrary sessions BS - god bless you - but please give us the Clicks as well.  Or we will be forced switch to something else.  We HAVE to have the clicks!  

2 Accepted solutions
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Sounds like you want the ideas board. The people you'd like to see this feedback aren't looking in these forums. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Have you provided feedback via the 'What do you think of this new Sources Report?' CTA within the tool?  I find this is the most effective way to provide feedback on any beta roll-out. 

Capture.PNG

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Have you provided feedback via the 'What do you think of this new Sources Report?' CTA within the tool?  I find this is the most effective way to provide feedback on any beta roll-out. 

Capture.PNG

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Sounds like you want the ideas board. The people you'd like to see this feedback aren't looking in these forums. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes