Reporting & Analytics

MGummerson89

Behavioral Events Legacy Not Tracking

Hello HS Community,

I'm working with Behavioral Events legacy builder to track contacts who click on a specific button in our client portal. The issue I'm having is that the event is not tracking for every contact who clicks. I know this because I have had many of my team members engage with the button and their contact record does not show their engagement with the event. We're also not seeing website tracking data on their contact records when engaging with webpages that are setup with the HS tracking script.

I have gone through and troubleshooted to see if the HS script is firing correctly, and to my knowledge it is. I've included screenshots below to outline the steps I took to verify.

From what I can see in our account, the behavioral events analytics show completions but we're not seeing the contacts added to the Active list I created to track engagements.

If anyone has a thought as to why we're not seeing engagements on the contact records, or the contacts getting added to my active list please reach out!

Thank you,

Mitch

Tracking Scripts - Analytics Event Script - Banner Script (whatever that is)Tracking Scripts - Analytics Event Script - Banner Script (whatever that is)Tracking Script ResponseTracking Script ResponseAnalytics Event Tracking Script ReponseAnalytics Event Tracking Script ReponseHubSpot Cookie Banner CodeHubSpot Cookie Banner CodeClick on "Get Offer" and ptq.gif fires for the event. HS support tells me to look for this to verify the event is firingClick on "Get Offer" and ptq.gif fires for the event. HS support tells me to look for this to verify the event is firingList shows 11 contacts who have engaged but completions are in the 60+.List shows 11 contacts who have engaged but completions are in the 60+.Our developer's contact record in HS. Shows no website activity or engagement with the Behavioral EventOur developer's contact record in HS. Shows no website activity or engagement with the Behavioral EventMy personal contact record reports the event has fired.My personal contact record reports the event has fired.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Behavioral Events Legacy Not Tracking

Hi @MGummerson89 

Thank you for reaching out and for the detailed post!

This seems like a complex issue and I can see you already have a ticket open with the technical support team which is the best way to go here as they will be better help to troubleshoot further with you. 

I'll still tag some of our experts to see if they ran into a similar issue just in case - @Josh @Mike_Eastwood @JBeatty did you come across a similar thing in the past? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes