Reporting & Analytics

NParsons

Attribution reports

SOLVE

I'm trying to find out what marketing touchpoints are most lucrative for generating MQLs. 

Essentially, what are leads doing before they become an MQL. 

I have tried to build out a report around this but keep getting stuck. Any ideas?

2 Accepted solutions
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Attribution reports

SOLVE

Hi @NParsons ,

You can try an attribution report like this.

If not, you'll likely have to report on your specific process—like on marketing emails, page views, etc. These would likely have to be separate reports that you can view on the dashboard if anything to have them "summarised" somewhere.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

View solution in original post

danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Attribution reports

SOLVE

Hi @NParsons. Happy to share a few ideas.

Setting up HubSpot to show the customer journey is important. You can do this a few ways. Overall, attribution reporting (like @webdew shared) is the best way and relatively simple to follow the HubSpot instructions.

Have you looked into custom behavorial events in HubSpot? I've seen people use this to measure specific activities and events related to the customer journey.

I'd also look at Academy's lesson on attribution reporting for some inspiration.

Finally, here's a good discussion in Community that shares some ideas.

Hope that helps get the ideas flowing!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Solution

Attribution reports

SOLVE

Hi @NParsons. Happy to share a few ideas.

Setting up HubSpot to show the customer journey is important. You can do this a few ways. Overall, attribution reporting (like @webdew shared) is the best way and relatively simple to follow the HubSpot instructions.

Have you looked into custom behavorial events in HubSpot? I've seen people use this to measure specific activities and events related to the customer journey.

I'd also look at Academy's lesson on attribution reporting for some inspiration.

Finally, here's a good discussion in Community that shares some ideas.

Hope that helps get the ideas flowing!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Attribution reports

SOLVE

Hi @NParsons ,

You can try an attribution report like this.

If not, you'll likely have to report on your specific process—like on marketing emails, page views, etc. These would likely have to be separate reports that you can view on the dashboard if anything to have them "summarised" somewhere.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Attribution reports

SOLVE

Hi @NParsons 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @danmoyle @ConnorSlivensky do you have any thoughts for @NParsons on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes