Reporting & Analytics

Teener
メンバー

Attribution report definitions?

解決

Hi!

I'm creating an attribution report for the first time, and was wondering what all these asset types mean? Is there a definition list floating around by any chance? 

Teener_0-1642129713698.png

Thank you!

Tina 

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Teener ,

From what I am looking is you are trying to create multi-touch contact create attribution report. And the list you are seeing is the different type of assets from which contacts can enter into your CRM

Integration: you are getting contacts from some integration

Contact import: you have imported some contacts from excel or something

Landing page: you are generating contacts from the traffic of you landing pages

Other leads creation: there could be some additional ways to create contacts for your business

Misc. hubspot page: a HubSpot-built page that is not categorized, such as meeting links and subscription pages.

I would recommend this article. Go through it, maybe you will get some more idea.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-multi-touch-contact-create-attribution-reports

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Teener,

These assets are listed and "defined" here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-a-multi-touch-revenue-attribution-report#asset-types

Here are the definitions for the ones from your list:

Integration: interactions logged on a contact record through an integration (e.g., contact created in Salesforce, Zoom, custom API).

Contact import: importing contacts.

Landing page: landing pages in HubSpot.

Other lead creation: contact was created by other means not stated (e.g., manually created in HubSpot, created through the HubSpot Sales extension).

Misc. HubSpot page: a HubSpot-built page that are not categorized, such as meeting links and subscription pages.

Pages without asset type: any pages that are not categorized above with your HubSpot tracking code installed, including pages you're hosting externally.

Your report will look at the interactions of your contacts and deals with these assets and will weigh them according to your attribution model.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Teener,

These assets are listed and "defined" here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-a-multi-touch-revenue-attribution-report#asset-types

Here are the definitions for the ones from your list:

Integration: interactions logged on a contact record through an integration (e.g., contact created in Salesforce, Zoom, custom API).

Contact import: importing contacts.

Landing page: landing pages in HubSpot.

Other lead creation: contact was created by other means not stated (e.g., manually created in HubSpot, created through the HubSpot Sales extension).

Misc. HubSpot page: a HubSpot-built page that are not categorized, such as meeting links and subscription pages.

Pages without asset type: any pages that are not categorized above with your HubSpot tracking code installed, including pages you're hosting externally.

Your report will look at the interactions of your contacts and deals with these assets and will weigh them according to your attribution model.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Teener ,

From what I am looking is you are trying to create multi-touch contact create attribution report. And the list you are seeing is the different type of assets from which contacts can enter into your CRM

Integration: you are getting contacts from some integration

Contact import: you have imported some contacts from excel or something

Landing page: you are generating contacts from the traffic of you landing pages

Other leads creation: there could be some additional ways to create contacts for your business

Misc. hubspot page: a HubSpot-built page that is not categorized, such as meeting links and subscription pages.

I would recommend this article. Go through it, maybe you will get some more idea.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-multi-touch-contact-create-attribution-reports

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

0 いいね!