Reporting & Analytics

chloekonig
Miembro

Attribute Revenue To UTM Content/Terms

resolver

Hey guys,

I placed a couple of sponsored links on various articles on the same blog. I differentiate those links by UTM Content. When I try to attribute the revenue, however, it seems like they can only be traced back to the Campaign level, not the UTM level. For example, when I look at different content within the same campaigns, they show the same contacts/customers created. Does anybody know how I can trace back if a deal was created from the person clicking the link on one page versus the other? 

Thanks so much!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Jonno_Price
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

Hi @chloekonig,

Apologies for the delay as only picking these notifications up now. 

It is possible to attribute to individual UTMs but to do so you'd not use the Campaign tool. That is a catchall for higher level campaign reporting (e.g. if your blog containing your mulitple UTM urls was associated with a single campaign - then all clicks, contacts, activity stemming from that blog would be assigned to that campaign). 

As an alternative you can use the Traffic Analytics report and then filter by UTM parameters. And you can also build custom reports using the "Last Page Seen" property and then include your specific UTMs as filters. 

Hope that helps!

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
Jonno_Price
Solución

resolver

Hi @chloekonig,

Apologies for the delay as only picking these notifications up now. 

It is possible to attribute to individual UTMs but to do so you'd not use the Campaign tool. That is a catchall for higher level campaign reporting (e.g. if your blog containing your mulitple UTM urls was associated with a single campaign - then all clicks, contacts, activity stemming from that blog would be assigned to that campaign). 

As an alternative you can use the Traffic Analytics report and then filter by UTM parameters. And you can also build custom reports using the "Last Page Seen" property and then include your specific UTMs as filters. 

Hope that helps!

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @chloekonig , wanted to add to this conversation some top experts to share their thoughts, @Jonno_Price@MiguelIDS @Josh any recommendations to @chloekonig?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !