Reporting & Analytics

stupkad
Participant

Analyze CTA performance at different locations within one page

SOLVE

Hi there,

a client of us wants to place a CTA button on multiple pages, and even multiple times within each page. We are able to analyze the performance for the placement on different pages, but how do we analyze performance for different parts of the page.

Eg. the CTA is places ones within the top banner, a few more times within the content and a last time with the footer. And we need to know exactly which CTA performs best.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dietmar

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @stupkad,

Have you considered HotJar or something similar? That would be my first approach and there is an integration

Alternatively, you can use different CTAs for different regions of the page, which isn't overly difficult, depending on the number of CTAs and pages. Over time this approach could get messy and more difficult to manage.

I hope this is helpful! Another thing to note...I'm not nearly as smart as @dennisedson!

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @stupkad,

Have you considered HotJar or something similar? That would be my first approach and there is an integration

Alternatively, you can use different CTAs for different regions of the page, which isn't overly difficult, depending on the number of CTAs and pages. Over time this approach could get messy and more difficult to manage.

I hope this is helpful! Another thing to note...I'm not nearly as smart as @dennisedson!

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @stupkad 

FYI, moved this message to the reporting and analytics board because I think you will get more help here 😀

Also, wanted to introduce you to someone who is much smarter than I at things like this!  Meet @Josh

Good luck and happy hunting!