Reporting & Analytics

CWilhelm
Participant

Adding in Page Metrics to Dashboard

SOLVE

Hello,

I am trying to figure out if or how to take a specific page's metrics to put into a dashboard. Realistically I would like to do this for multiple pages. I know I can do each metric individually in Traffic Analytics and add to the dashboard, but I want to do this for more pages than a dashboard would allow, if I did each metric individually.

I tried using the report: "Landing page total views and form submissions" but this provides no information (everything is 0 or 0%). I know for a fact we have received views and submissions so it doesn't make sense why it is not showing anything. Also, I'm pretty sure it just gives us information for our whole site not specific pages.

I tried creating a custom report but it doesn't provide me with all of the metrics I am looking for.

Any help is appreciated.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CWilhelm,

Agreed this would be super useful, but it's currently not supported. Unless you see the an option in the upper right of this page metrics tile which lets you add it to a dashboard, it's not possible.

You could request this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CWilhelm,

Which metrics exactly are you interested in? The reports in the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) are indeed the best (although limited) way to get page performance on a dashboard.

You've already stumbled upon some of these, it sounds:

Landing page total views and form submissions

Landing pages by most total views

Landing page submission totals

Landing page new contact totals

Landing page views

Top landing pages by customers

If one of these is showing the wrong numbers, have you checked the Date range of your dashboard filters? If the numbers shown are still incorrect, could you confirm whether they show correctly when you navigate to your landing page within HubSpot? If the number is the same there, that's where you'd start troubleshooting. If there is a discrepancy, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot support since that should not be happening.

You can also find some reports on page performance under Menu > Reports > Analytics Tools > Traffic Analytics which can be saved to dashboards.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CWilhelm
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler 

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I guess what I am ultimately trying to do is to get this report (below) of a specifc page's metrics, that you can get from the Content Details area of the website pages, on to a dashboard. Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.11.48 AM.png

We are trying to track multiple specific pages, 30 or so, and it would be nice to have them all in one dashboard with these metrics. I have tried to do each metric individually for each page but the dashboard ran out of space. This is why I am looking for the solution of utilizing the report above since it has multiple metrics in one.

Thank you again for your help.

BenMund
Participant

SOLVE

Were you able to find an answer for this? We are looking to  do the exact same thing.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BenMund,

Thanks for reaching out!

Individual landing page metrics are currently only visible when visiting the individual pages themselves or by viewing pages in bulk from a glance table view from the Traffic Analytics tool.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CWilhelm,

Agreed this would be super useful, but it's currently not supported. Unless you see the an option in the upper right of this page metrics tile which lets you add it to a dashboard, it's not possible.

You could request this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

CWilhelm
Participant

SOLVE

That's what I was figuring since I couldn't figure it out but wanted to make sure before I gave up. Thank you @karstenkoehler !