Reporting & Analytics

ZChurney3
Contributor

Add Marketing > Social > Analyze > 'Top Posts' to a Dashboard for Export

SOLVE

Hello fellow HubSpotters. I have a question about adding a metric to a dashboard to use for exporting via Email or document. When you go to Marketing > Social > the Analyze tab > the 'Top Posts' report at the bottom, there is no option to save this report or add it to an existing dashboard. My question is this: what is the best way to report these post numbers (Interactions, etc.) in a way that can be added to an existing Dashboard and exported?? Many thanks for any recommendations you have! 

PS - I love this community. The creativity, collaboration, and support here is great. Thank you all!

2 Accepted solutions
ClaraDelabrosse
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello @ZChurney3 ,

You can create new reports to have the same information as these as default reports in HubSpot.

To do so you can go to Reports -> Reports -> Create new

Once you are on the creation page you can filter in order to only see the results linked to Social

Capture d’écran 2023-01-11 à 11.47.06.png

Then, if you go at the bottom you have 3 reports that are similar to the ones in the analyze tab

Capture d’écran 2023-01-11 à 11.47.47.png

You can click on each one, and save it to a specific dashboard.

Thank you,

Clara 

Signature HubSpot Community - Clara (1).png

View solution in original post

danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

+1 for what @ClaraDelabrosse said. Those are good. 

You can also add external content to your HubSpot dashboard  (including a HubSpot link), pulling in all of your social analyze tab. You'd have to scroll to get to the top posts, so I think a PDF export would fall short. But it's something to consider. 

Thanks for the tag @TiphaineCuisset. And welcome to the Community @ZChurney3

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
ClaraDelabrosse
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @ZChurney3 ,

You can create new reports to have the same information as these as default reports in HubSpot.

To do so you can go to Reports -> Reports -> Create new

Once you are on the creation page you can filter in order to only see the results linked to Social

Capture d’écran 2023-01-11 à 11.47.06.png

Then, if you go at the bottom you have 3 reports that are similar to the ones in the analyze tab

Capture d’écran 2023-01-11 à 11.47.47.png

You can click on each one, and save it to a specific dashboard.

Thank you,

Clara 

Signature HubSpot Community - Clara (1).png

ZChurney3
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you @ClaraDelabrosse for your reply! Unfortunately, when I go to create the report and choose [Data sources] = 'Social' the reports that come up are not what I want. I wish I could get the same 'Top Posts' report with the same functionality/UX as the Social reporting / analysis tool onto a Dashboard. Maybe this is something to be suggested to the HubSpot team. I wish there were some more functionality options with reporting tools in addition to this. I really appreciate your help, though!

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

+1 for what @ClaraDelabrosse said. Those are good. 

You can also add external content to your HubSpot dashboard  (including a HubSpot link), pulling in all of your social analyze tab. You'd have to scroll to get to the top posts, so I think a PDF export would fall short. But it's something to consider. 

Thanks for the tag @TiphaineCuisset. And welcome to the Community @ZChurney3

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ZChurney3 

Thank you for reaching out - we're glad to see you enjoy your community experience!

I want to tag some of our experts here - @danmoyle @ClaraDelabrosse @APrigent do you have any suggestions or workarounds here? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !