Reporting & Analytics

AZander
Miembro

Add LinkedIn ad (costs) to "Campaigns"

I set up a campaign within Hubspot to report and monitor a current campaign (advertisign an eBook). We're running a PPC campaign and a paid Linkedin campaign to push the ebook. I was able to integrate the PPC campaign into the Hubspot campaign, which shows me now costs and generated leads. I did the same with the paid LinkedIn ad campaign, but I can also see generated leads - but no costs. Any recommendations on what to change so I'm able to see the costs of this LinkedIn campaign as well? See screenshot below....

hubspot campagin.JPG

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
AZander
Miembro

Thanks Tiphaine, I still doesn't work, thought it was a glitch and sorts itself out, but unfortunately I still can't see the costs coming up 😞

0 Me gusta
AZander
Miembro

I just had another look around. It could be a currency issue. LinkedIn campaigns are usually run in US $, however we're based in the UK, using UK £. So it could have something to do with the that. We haven't set up a second currency, bit worried all our deals etc will come up in US $ afterwards which isn't great. Any ideas or recommendations? 

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @AZander 

Thank you for your reply.

I couldnt find a similar case in the Community 😞 I understand your concerns.

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset

Hi @AZander 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @DavidDennison @NicoleSengers @StefaniUAT do you have any thoughts for @AZander on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta