Reporting & Analytics

JBland8

Ability to schedule delivery of the email metrics

SOLVE

My teams would like to have the metrics that show up for a specific marketing email delivered to them after X days (3 to 5, depending on the team) after the delivery. It appears that not only does HubSpot not allow this capability, the reporting does not allow creating these exact reports that could be scheduled and/or added to the dashboards. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBland8,

I am not aware of this functionality in HubSpot out of the box.

You could potentially build a workaround using a workflow that sends an internal marketing email to people with a link to a report after a marketing email has been sent. It would give quick access to the dashboard or report, but I don't think you could embed the KPIs or metrics.

You might also be able to build a workaround using a 3rd party reporting tool such as Databox or similar.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @JBland8,

I am not aware of this functionality in HubSpot out of the box.

You could potentially build a workaround using a workflow that sends an internal marketing email to people with a link to a report after a marketing email has been sent. It would give quick access to the dashboard or report, but I don't think you could embed the KPIs or metrics.

You might also be able to build a workaround using a 3rd party reporting tool such as Databox or similar.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer